Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Many Hats of Alli...

Alli has a LOT of hats. Seriously. Dad and Alli could start their own hat business just with all of their personal head gear! Needless to say, her hats are pretty cool...PLUS, it seems like every picture I have of her in one of her hats is in a really cool place.

So Kudos, Alli, to having the most adventurous life and the sweetest hats by age 25! And now.....(drum roll here....).....enjoy the many many MANY hats of Alli!!!



I think the little boy steals the picture in this one...

Technically a scarf, but then again, a rubber duck isn't really a conventional hat either....

The grunge baseball cat coolio look.


I believe she's waiting for Jim to come galloping down the mountain in this one...

The warm Beanie.

The Peruvian alpaca hat (burro not included...)

I thought this was a cool chinese party hat or something, but I just realized that it may actually be a scarf. Hmmm.... Well, I like it anyway.

Peace and Love, man.... Peace and Love.

Another Peruvian alpaca sacrifice turned into a hat... Here she is wearing it in the D.R. (which is a little strange, considering the tropical climate....)

And the gang-banger look. Not my favorite, but the fact that she is about to put her face in a pie makes it slightly more bearable.

As far as a contest goes, her hats a slightly more legit.... although I have to say, mine are slightly more on the creative side! :)

Thanks for being so cool, Al!

No comments:

Post a Comment