Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Exciting Day

This is how exciting my day was yesterday:

Alli's miracle pants ceased to fit me. I almost cried when they refused to button. I never thought they would betray me so cruelly...but it happened.

Caleb stuck a rock up his nose....which I had to fish out of his tiny nostril while he screamed.

My blood sugar got really low yesterday evening while I was walking home from Western and I almost passed out, threw up, and died all at the same time. Luckily, a 7eleven appeared in front of me and I bought some fruit juice and drank it all in like two gulps. Then I took the 92 bus four blocks because I decided I couldn't walk any further.

Baby decided to spend all day yesterday growing (I think it may do this every day...). I can tell when it is going through a big growth spurt because I am the one that feels it...and believe me, every movement I have to make is like this giant effort that leaves me exhausted and completely out of breath...it also makes the skin over my abdomen stretch soooo tight and my lungs and stomach are pretty much crushed. Needless to say, I spent most of last evening laying down watching the new LIFE nature series (LOVE IT!!!). And after two weeks of baby moving its bulbous head all around my belly (causing much discomfort to mommy), I believe it is finally migrated head-down again...it has the hiccups at the moment, and they are vibrating my pelvic bone.

Yeah. Yesterday was pretty much incredible, as you can tell. We shall see about today...

No comments:

Post a Comment