Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello, Month Number Nine!

Here's me at 36 weeks today.
I thought I would never make it, but I am finally here! My first day into Month numero NINE!!!!

[insert excited clapping here]

Eric is leaving for Colorado on Friday and will be gone probably through the following Sunday, so you can be praying that the baby waits for his/her daddy to come home before coming out to play. ;)

I went in for my 36 week appointment yesterday and baby is continuing to measure a bit small, so I have an ultrasound on Friday afternoon to get it checked out and to make sure there aren't any complications going on in there. Other than being on the small side, the baby is doing fine, with a strong heartbeat and lots and lots of kicks!!!

The baby's room is all set now, just a few more items to buy and get settled before its arrival. I am so looking forward to meeting our baby, there are no words.

You might get lucky and see some new ultrasound pics up here on Friday! I think there will be quite a difference between what I see on Friday and what we saw when baby was only 20 weeks in the making! :) Unfortunately, Eric will already have left, so I am not allowed find out whether our shelves should be holding pink or blue... but if I happen to see anything.... [insert mischievous smile here]

Please pray for us in the coming weeks - for good health, good growth, and joyful spirits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment