Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Only 8 more weeks and counting...

Here is me at 32 weeks today!
I decided to give you a different side view, since I was balancing on the edge of the bathtub (I know...not the best idea, but hey, I don't have a full size mirror so there.). And yes, I am still wearing my normal non-maternity stretchy jeans that my lovely sister Alli so graciously bestowed upon me before leaving for the D.R. They are miracle pants, let me tell you!
I took this picture yesterday right before I left for work. I like how the baby belly is playing peek-a-boo out of my sweater. :)
Only approx. 8 weeks to go!
"Can you just pop that thing out so I can play with it already?" Eric, be patient, I'm working on it.

P.S. Eric's laptop bit the dust two days ago, which means no skype (I know girlies, I'm working on it!) and limited blog writing for me (since Eric works from home on his computer every day). But never fear! Babysitting money is a lifesaver. I will be buying a netbook within the week! :)

1 comment:

  1. your blog is my new favourite. after that comes the adorability of your pokey belly.

    ReplyDelete