Monday, March 8, 2010

30 Weeks Prego

The ironic thing about being married to a professional photographer is that it is like pulling teeth to get him to take pictures of me/for me. So, while we plan on doing some nice studio shots next month, here is my little bathroom mirror record of how crazy huge this baby is getting at 30 weeks.

This one is for you, Kate. Say hello to the puffy donut.

Profile... I can't feel the bottom portion of my ribs anymore...the baby's home has officially crawled its way up my ribcage. I never thought I would be kicked in the ribs from the inside. What a strange sensation that is!

Here is the modest profile (boys, you can open your eyes now)

I was trying on some of my spring skirts yesterday thinking that I would fit into them no problem since I wear them low anyway. Low and behold, there was a full 4 inches between the two halves that the zipper is supposed to close... "Eeeerrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccc!!! Why don't these fit me??? Do you think my butt got fat???"
Eric looked at me like I was crazy. And I was being sincere, really!
"Umm..." he said, looking at me funny. "Did you happen to notice that you have a BABY growing inside you???"
Yup, so I was in denial. Not about the baby. Just about the fact that I can't fit into any of my normal clothes anymore. Luckily, I have heard that this condition does not last forever, though my cravings for cottage cheese and yogurt and avacados just might.... (good thing avacados are really expensive!!! Although....they DO keep showing up in my kitchen regardless of that fact...hmmm...).
Speaking of avacados... it's lunch time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment