Thursday, March 25, 2010

So the real question is, Alli, do YOU like my hat???

Alli and I are having a little contest of hats...

(Important Disclaimer: any resemblence of the person in the pictures to someone you know is purely coincidental...also, I have too much time on my hands.)
So now I ask you, Alli, do you LIKE my hat?

How about THIS one???

VVVVwooooooop!!!!

DO you like my hat???



Do YOU like my hat???


How about a hat that quacks???


Say cheese!!!



OR...an edible hat!!! With bulbous deliciousness inside! (orange hair net included!)



Or a little more conservative perhaps??? The Baptist approach...

So now I ask you once again, Alli...
Do you like my HAT????
[smile]


1 comment:

  1. OMG. This is the most hilarious thing since playing Library. I think you need a Nobel Prize for waking me out of my grumpiness. The contest is not over, yet. Dis is WAR.

    ReplyDelete