Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday Re-cap...

Michael is truly the best brother ever. He is totally my favorite! Plus, I love this picture of him - this is pretty much how he looks whenever he is not studying or in class....gleeful! :) And you gotta love the leather vest...



My girls. Left to right: Elizabeth, Morgan, Keziah, Rachael, and me (notice the lump of belly I am trying to squish out of the picture rather unsuccessfully!)


And the boys. Our best friends who are as close as family to us. Luc and Dan and Eric M. (who was at work, so he came later, thus not making it into the picture)... They live upstairs - minus my Eric who lives with me! ;) (although sometimes I do question where his true residence is...)



This is the FANTASTIC spread that Eric and friends cooked up! Check out those racks of ribs!!!

What fun times!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment