Monday, July 30, 2012

Lots of lovin'

BEHOLD......
The stroller of our dreams has arrived! 
Actually it arrived on Friday, but I didn't get to use it until Saturday, and then of course, writing about it had to wait until Monday. But here it is and we LOVE IT! (don't pay any attention to the girls' faces...they do really love it). Really. I will MAKE them love it. 



The day it arrived, Lexi sang happy birthday the entire time I was putting it together. With a present this big, it had to be someones birthday, right? Goal met. Happy Mama. Now I just have to start implementing the exercise part along with Lexi's squeals that she has to go potty every ten minutes... I'm thinking some short, brisk walks are in order.

Speaking of Lexi, we have been struggling the past few weeks with some extreme behavior on her end. Terrible Two stuff. Lots of discipline. Lots of frustration. Lots of exhaustion and not knowing what to do. Trying to implement new things, but doubting the outcome (yes, mom, I am reading the books). But even with all the trying, difficult days, I still love this girl with my whole heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment