Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend happenings


A lot happened this weekend.

My handsome brother graduated from college. 

The whole family (minus Eric, who couldn't be at the ceremony) being ridiculous as usual

Michael with his lovely girlfriend


The three oldest

Yep.
Sunday, Eric and the girls surprised me with four lilac bushes to plant in the front yard. I was ecstatic! I love love love lilacs, and had just made the comment that someday I would like some in the front yard...


My pretty little house.

Sweet Jack



My Bloomerang Lilacs. More about these later.
The other thing that happened this weekend is that my kitty Jack ran away. He has been more of an indoor/outdoor cat lately, but has always stayed in the yard and always comes home when we call him. On Sunday night, he didn't come home. He hasn't been seen since.

I am heartbroken. 


My oldest can always cheer me up. She is such a delight. 

My gardens are growing!!! We built the cages around them to protect the plants from our crazy urban squirrels. So far so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment