Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happiness is a glass of Lemonade

Despite all my crazy posts about our chaos moments and really weird happenings, it is fact that we have a whole lot of fun over here. I'm pretty sure Lexi and I spend the majority of our days laughing, which is always my aim.
A few nights ago we had some really lovely light in our yard, so I grabbed the camera (and the opportunity) and had some fun with the girls outside while Eric rested inside (he was pretty sick at this point).
There was lots of giggling and tickling and chasing involved, and I just happened to capture some pretty cute pictures too. We need to work on Lyla, but it's not so easy trying to hold a baby and take a picture of her at the same time...if you know what I mean. For now, Lexi continues to steal the picture show. But with eyes like those...how could she not?

Here are a few of my faves.

Big bright eyes.

I love her.

Cuties. Lyla is more than half her size. How did that happen?

First time Lexi actually smiled at the camera intentionally...and Lyla looks down. lol

Singing Happy Birthday at the top of her lungs



whoa!!!

Side of our house. Doesn't our new roof look great? :-/

She's already taking self portraits. Watch out world.

Our sweet funny Lylee-poo (as Lexi has dubbed her)


Half of our big city yard
Chubs

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment