Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This baby o' mine

While I have been living in my bed, I failed to realize that people were getting a little antsy that I hadn't yet put any pictures of my cute little baby (yes, I am biased) on my blog yet. One reason is the obvious - I have been in bed. The other reason is only slightly obvious - I have been in my PJs and not photo presentable in a while. And the other reason is the very obvious - my photographer and videographer husband doesn't always share his pictures so readily with me. Most of the reason being that I have been in bed for the past seven days. :P But thank goodness for my mother-in-law, who stayed with us for the first 5 days of my recuperation and just emailed these pictures to me this morning! Enjoy!


Alexandria taking a milk-induced coma like snooze...

Chillin' with Daddy.

Meeting Auntie Alli!!! (who flew in from the D.R. a week early to surprise the family!)
Note: I fit into my jeans!!!! YES! Granted, they are the stretchy ones, but still!

This picture is hilarious. She looks totally like Eric here.

Giving each other the eyeballs....

Snuggle time with mama.

1 comment:

  1. okay, YOU are gorgeous, and SHE is adorable. I hope Eric finds Ring of Endless Light for you. I admit to being somewhat of a L'Engle fanatic, even if she and I don't always see eye to eye on certain theological issues. I take her with a grain of salt, but there are so many beautiful things in her books that have challenged me to seek the Lord more passionately. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete