Friday, March 7, 2014

22 Weeks and counting

Here's me in front of my smeary fingerprinted mirror (I love all my kids!) at 22 weeks pregnant with baby #3. 
We finally had our mid-pregnancy ultrasound this morning and everything is looking great! 
In the typical fuzzy grey of the ultrasound picture, you can see the profile of the baby's head and one of it's hands just peeking up over its chest. The baby weighs one pound and was extremely active (as usual) during the ultrasound, kicking and squirming and even delighting us with a cute little yawn.

And, since most of you are already wondering when I am finally going to reveal what gender we are having....................................................................................................................................................................................................[insert drum roll here].....................................................................................

IT'S A..............................................GIRL!!!!

.................................. or a BOY!!!!

It's definitely not a velociraptor (although some of the ultrasound pics had me wondering...), but it is definitely our baby. :-) Per usual, we won't know the gender until baby's birthday. In my opinion, it's one of the best surprises life can give and, for me personally, it is worth the wait!

Even with all the crazy of our household, I am so looking forward to meeting our newest little one in the beginning of July. God gives good and timely gifts for a reason. :-)




1 comment: