Monday, December 16, 2013

Remembering October

Hey, remember October?!?

I hardly do. But since I am going through pictures, I had some of my memory return. We went camping, and then a week later, Eric's folks came to visit. The day they left was the same day we got our foster placement, which explains my lack of cute pictures. So here's a flash back to a colorful, fun week in October, right before the chaos of doubling our family ensued. ;-)













 Planting our first pear tree.


 The girls loved to listen to Grandpa play his french horn every morning.
 We spent one morning at a gorgeous forest preserve just outside of Chicago.



 Alli and her bff.











 Lyla's reaction here is my favorite. ;-) I don't think she liked the leaves that much.

 Because Eric's folks were here right before Halloween, we did a fun little dress rehearsal with the girls. I'm glad I did (clearly Lyla is not!) because on Halloween it was dark, pouring rain and the girls abandoned their cute costumes at the last minute for their ballet tutus instead. Thankfully, I will no forever remember my happy ladybug and the disgruntled flower.






I mean seriously. It must hurt to be this cute. :-)
Thankful in remembering October.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the ladybug and the flower!!
    Such sweet photos with their grandparents too :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete