Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lots of baking = A sink full of dishes

Today I have been entirely 100% domestic.

This morning: I changed, fed, and played with my baby.

I played two games of Scrabble with Eric and lost both of them by over 200 points (as usual).

More playing with baby.

Nap time for baby.

Homemade chicken and bean soup for lunch.

Afternoon: I baked one loaf of whole wheat bread and one loaf of whole wheat cinnamon swirl bread so we can eat healthy.

Nap for baby.

Then I baked two loaves of pumpkin bread in celebration of autumn and so that Eric will love me just a little more (yes, I do bake with ulterior motives).

Another nap for baby.

Grilled chicken, steamed green beans, and biscuits fresh from my oven for dinner.

Play time for baby (which really, is all the time).

ALL the dishes washed and put away (and believe me, there were LOTS).

Floors swept.

Floors mopped (gotta love the smell of Murphy's oil soap!).

Baby fed and asleep for the night.

2 Episodes of The Office.

Bed time.

And to think that yesterday I was sitting around doing nothing and pretending to be bored...

(actually it was because I had just finished reading Harry Potter #7 for the third time (in preparation for the movie!!!!!!!!!!) and let's face it, it can be a little difficult adjusting back into real life when you know you can never be as cool as Harry....or Hermione......or Ron.....or........)

No comments:

Post a Comment