Thursday, June 10, 2010

I will write again...

I promise.

I am currently waiting for a new batch of pictures that are on Eric's computer which I will post here when I finally get them...and I will write more too. Unfortunately, every time I have thought about writing something in the past few days, our baby starts bawling. ha. In the meantime, know that we are all well and happy...and eagerly awaiting the start of the World Cup TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GO MEXICO!!!)

Alexandria is getting a bit fat.
Jack still hates me. bummer.
Alexander McCall Smith and Mma Ramotswe are my new best friends (yay for reading/nursing time!)
And I have been eating too much chocolate.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. I keep having these strange dreams that I am married with a baby. I may or may not be living vicariously through you and Lexicita. Que problema!! I am having a mission group at my house today, and I have not cleaned in EONS...oh dear. I realized that well-bred Americans might be grossed out by my pit-toilet situation in the best Dominican "I have no water to flush" situation. Thank God for germ-free Chicago. (hehe)

    ReplyDelete