Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sleep? hahaha

I currently have both daughters sitting on my lap as I type this. I have discovered something interesting about having two children under the age of two: I have NO time. ZERO. Well, no time for anything except babies, that is. Because really, I have two babies. One is slightly more capable than the other, but they both need me all the time, all day long (and some at night). I am really tired. All the time.

My lovely mother leaves tomorrow morning for home in warm sunny Mexico. This makes me slightly nervous, considering the fact that Lexi and Lyla will be 100% mine all the time while Eric is at work all day during the week (and some weekends). I will be investing in a good double stroller. And perhaps some therapy tapes (kidding). But seriously, I am moving in four weeks (where to, we don't know...probably should figure that out soon) and barely have energy to get out of bed at 6:30 every morning to get Lexi breakfast.

Ahh, the adjusting weeks of having two children....

I love my girls. But this mama needs a nap.

(That being said, pictures and stories and updates just may be on the back burner for a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment