Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sweet Smiles


I am very fortunate to be constantly surrounded by creative friends who also just happen to be up and coming photographers. Eric's cousin Caitlyn is here visiting from Wisconsin to shadow Eric on some photo shoots and learn some new skills in photoshop. And of course, hang out with us girls and practice her skills on Lexi, who happens to be rather photogenic. Convenient? Very.

Here are some of her photos from our trip home from the Lincoln Park Zoo yesterday. You can also find these pics on Facebook, but for the sake of my blog, I sometimes put them in both places for various reasons. It was a gorgeous day yesterday, 50 degrees and sunny with blue skies. The animals were mostly all out and Lexi had so much fun seeing them! On the the train on the way home, she was so tired she became slap happy, which resulted in some pretty cute shots. It's funny to me how much she definitely favors my side of the family in her looks... makes me curious if baby #2 will be a mini Eric. ;)




1 comment: